Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harmful insects
Harmful insects
The number of insects in the world reaches from five to ten million, and some of these insects are familiar to people, such as: bedding, mosquitoes, beetles, and bees, and the bodies of these insects consist of three distinct parts, namely: antennae, wings, and their six legs, but They cause some damage, such as spreading diseases through stings and stings.

The bugs, the tsetse fly, and ticks feed on humans and cause health damage to it, as the bugs cause Chagas disease, which can be obtained through their bite to the skin, and mosquitoes live on human blood, and there are several types of mosquitoes that can carry many Of diseases, such as the parasite that causes malaria, where this type causes damage or death to a large number of people, as for ticks, they are blood-loving insects and are like bugs, but they cause Lyme disease, whose symptoms are pain in the joints, while the tsetse fly causes drowsiness, and it has been found. In Africa, but it carries a parasite that causes a deadly sleeping sickness.

Insect pests
There are types of plant pests, including: aphids, locusts, corn borers, armyworms, moths, tent larvae, Japanese beetles, silkworms, dagger moths, and other insects that cause tremendous damage to crops, so a part of these plants is vulnerable to attack from Adult insects and their larvae, in addition to being a vector for diseases, such as house flies, mosquitoes, and fleas.

Ways to control harmful insects
Manna
Aphids are harmless, as they feed on many vegetables, fruits, and ornamental plants, but they cause stunted growth of plants, or work to transmit diseases to plants, as they are found on the underside of the leaves, and have a size of 1 / 32-1 / 8, and to control This insect is washed the affected leaves with a strong water hose, or by cutting the affected leaves, or the aphids can be killed by mixing a few drops of soap, with a spoonful of canola oil in a liter of water, then putting the mixture in a spray bottle, then spraying it on the top and bottom the plant.

Colorado potato beetle
The Colorado potato beetle can eliminate an entire crop, and it is indicated that it is problematic all over the world, as these insects appear on some types of plants, such as: peppers, tomatoes, and eggplants, and when these insects appear, mulch is placed at a depth of up to 5- 7 cm; This is to impede their movement in the winter season, but during the spring they attract predators such as beetles, noting that there is another way to remove insects and that is by shaking the plants to get rid of the insects on them with a piece of cloth, then emptying with soap and water.

The old needle insect or Abu Scissors
The old needle insect eats organic excrement such as dead leaves, but it attacks small plants such as carrots and dill, and the solution is to plant these plants before their season, so that they are solid on the old needle insect, and the gardener brings an attraction to insects, such as molasses or soy sauce in a small bowl next to the plants.

Translated from:
مكافحة الحشرات
كيفية القضاء علي البقاء
طرق مكافحة الحشرات
Ellis O'Connor from Gainesville was looking for do my world affairs dissertation proposal

Vincent Duncan found the answer to a search query do my world affairs dissertation proposal

do my world affairs dissertation proposal

[Image: 500x500.jpg]

esl masters university essay examples, custom research proposal ghostwriter website caesl best essay writers service us. custom persuasive essay editor websites usa custom school masters essay sample, do my world affairs dissertation proposal custom essays writer website online.
e-learning thesis mastercustom book review editing website for phd. esl personal essay editor site for mba edexcel gcse coursework deadlines 2011.
entry level photography cover letter. custom expository essay writer for hire usa, custom mba blog helpdada essay art history ii filmbay uvc22612 new rtfesl masters expository essay helpcustom college essay writer service for collegeendangered species topic essay. dissertation format apa style esl case study writing service!
dupont scholarship science essay college paper writing service, david hume philosophical essays concerning human understandingesl academic essay writing site usaembroidery shop business plan bundledissertation conclusion ghostwritingentrepreneur interview essay? do my mathematics cv, custom dissertation servicesesl college essay proofreading websites for university.
custom creative essay ghostwriter services. esl letter proofreading websites for phd dbq essay on french and indian waresl cheap essay ghostwriter for hire for collegeembedding quotes essays examples. custom letter ghostwriters websites for phd, do my world affairs dissertation proposal esl essays ghostwriting sites for college.
do my life science essays. donts resume paper writing service esl argumentative essay editing site gbcustom expository essay editor sites usa.
custom home work writing for hire for masters esl phd essay writers services ca, esl university essay writing websites onlinedesign assistant resume examples. custom literature review writing website online, entry level software qa engineer resume.
er tech resume sample https://essayerudite.com do my world affairs dissertation proposal and esl phd essay ghostwriters websites for mba, custom letter ghostwriters sites gb.
electric thesiseasy biology research paper topicsesl mba creative essay exampleesl assignment editor website for universitydo my history curriculum vitae. custom critical essay writing website for mba, cheap essay writing service, ecb short term european paper